Corfu is a Greek island located at the Ionian Sea. It is the second largest of the Ionian Islands and it is easily reached by land, sea, and air.
Travel by Land
- Athens – Igoumenitsa 450 km (5.5 hrs)
- Patras – Igoumenitsa 250 km (3.5 hrs)
- Thessalonica – Igoumenitsa 330 km (3 hrs)
- From Athens and Thessalonica. More info at www.ktel.org
Ferry Boats (Domestic Lines)
- From Igoumenitsa departures are 6 am up to 10pm. During the summer, departures are on average every quarter of an hour and the duration is approximately 1 hour 45 minutes.
International Lines to and from ITALY (Patra, Bari, Brindezi, Ancona, Venice)
- Departures from Patra to Italy and Italy to Patra include stops at the ports of Corfu or Igoumenitsa.
Travel by Air
Corfu Airport is connected by charter flights to most european cities. EasyJet is also offering direct flights to Corfu from many major cities (e.g., London). One can also easily reach Corfu via a connecting flight in Athens.